Showing 1–12 of 20 results
GLP -3 Organic Acid Test+Metals Hair+IgG Dried Blood Spot$775.00 Add to cart
GLP -3 Organic Acid Test+Metals Hair+IgG Dried Blood Spot
Testing for organic acids, IgG’s, food allergies and metals is crucial to detect any malfunctioning within the body.
This innovative and valuable panel offers testing for organic acids, IgG’s, food allergies and metals is crucial to detect any malfunctioning within the body. This test panel may be used for:
• Evaluate energy production.
• Assess central nervous system function.
• Evaluate the integrity of the intestinal wall.
• Reveal high levels of GI yeast and bacteria.
• Detect nutritional & antioxidant deficiencies.
• Evaluate fatty acid metabolism.
• Identify excess oxalate.
• Identifies possible food reactions that may be contributing to physical or mental symptoms.
• Determine if metal toxicity or mineral deficiency is contributing to a disorder.
• Monitor the elimination of heavy metals from the body.
Urine: 10 mL of first-morning urine before food or drink is suggested. For optimal results, avoid apples, grapes (including raisins), pears, cranberries and their juices 24 hours prior to specimen collection.
Dried Blood Spot (DBS): Five full circles of dried blood on the protein saver card is required. Hair: 0.25 grams (approximately 1 tablespoon) of hair is the absolute minimum. 1 gram is preferred.
Note: The elimination of a food will reduce the ability for our laboratory to detect antibodies (allergies) to that food.$775.00
Glyphosate Testing (Urine) – Great Plains Laboratory$99.00 Add to cart
Glyphosate Testing (Urine) – Great Plains Laboratory
Online Lab testing for Glyphosate is now available. Glyphosate is the world’s most widely produced herbicide and is the primary toxic chemical in Roundup™, as well as in many other herbicides. In addition, it is a broad-spectrum herbicide that is used in more than 700 different products from agriculture and forestry to home use. Glyphosate was introduced in the 1970s to kill weeds by targeting the enzymes that produce the amino acids tyrosine, tryptophan, and phenylalanine. The enzymes of many bacteria are also susceptible to inhibition by this chemical, thus altering the flora of many animals.$99.00
GPL-TOX: Toxic Non-Metal Chemical Profile General$250.00 Add to cart